Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

C&C95 Upgrade Pack - hi-res, unzensiert, crash fixes...

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• C&C95 Upgrade Pack - hi-res, unzensiert, crash fixes...

Ein Bild sagt mehr als tausend Worte

Sorry for my English... my German isn't really good, and I will not insult you people by using Babelfish translation -_-

Full list of changes:
    -Uncensored names, briefings and graphics (by Nyerguds, Reaperrr & Arsaneus)
    -Text on build icons like in the English version (by MrFlibble)
    -Graphics fixes for several units and structures (by Nyerguds)
    -High resolution accessible through ccsetup.exe (by Nyerguds)
    -fully XP compatible, with several crash fixes and working LAN multiplayer (by VK, Komfr, Scorpio9a & Nyerguds)
    -Briefings and Covert Operations mission names are no longer completely in capital letters (by Nyerguds)

http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/...pgradepack.rar (1.84 MB)

I hope you like it... any suggestions (especially about the names on the icons) are welcome

The normal hi-res patch (without the briefing text fix) is here:
    http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/...95hires_de.rar (939K)

The normal XP compatibility patch (without hi-res or briefing text fix) is here:
    http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/...nc95_de_xp.zip (532K)

All my other stuff & fixes (also uncensor patches, for the movies too)
    http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/...f/0_files.html
    Zuletzt geändert von Nyerguds; 30.06.2008, 14:42.

AW: C&C95 Upgrade Pack - hi-res, unzensiert, crash fixes...

Klingt verdammt interessant, nachher zu hause direkt mal ausprobieren.
    Höhere Auflösung is toll ^^

Kommentar

Hehe thanks
      The uncensor patch was made a long time ago, but I thought it would be nice to put them all together.

Kommentar

It's nice, but the Resolution can not be higher than 1024*768, can it?
        Geil, abba die Res geht ned noch höa als 1024*768, odda?
        Zuletzt geändert von -Skull-; 13.07.2008, 19:02.
        Eine Kuh macht Muh, viele Kühe machen arm.

Kommentar

Hello!

Great Upgrade, but I miss my English ingame voices and my Savegames are not playable in the 1024x768 resolution.

Another problem is, that I can choose in Multiplayer game the Option "KI-Spieler an" but I can't play alone against a KI enemy. So how to add one???

But all in all the fixt units are great on normal 640x480.
          "Jeder Krieger trägt das Bild des bevorstehenden Sieges in seinem Herzen.
          Wenn dieses Bild zerbricht und von der Vision der Niederlage ersetzt wird, ist er geschlagen."

Kommentar

Zitat von Rerd Beitrag anzeigen
            Great Upgrade, but I miss my English ingame voices and my Savegames are not playable in the 1024x768 resolution.
            Umm... this pack is only for the German version of the game. The English hi-res patch is on my fixes page here:
            http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/....html#cc_hires
            As for the savegames, I had to separate them because C&C saves some of the sidebar location info in the savegame. Because of this, loading a savegame from a different resolution makes the sidebar unusable. But my fixes page also has a savegames pack for the normal campaign missions.
            http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/...tml#sav_cc_whi

Another problem is, that I can choose in Multiplayer game the Option "KI-Spieler an" but I can't play alone against a KI enemy. So how to add one???
            It is useless anyway... C&C1's AI can't do anything without scripting. It can't even unpack its MCV, and will definitely not build a base or make units to attack. It really doesn't know how to do that stuff without a mission script.

But all in all the fixt units are great on normal 640x480.
            well, good, but I don't really see why you're not playing in hi res

Kommentar

Hi!

well, good, but I don't really see why you're not playing in hi res
              I play in this resolution because I can play the two final missions with my favorite self-made savegames.

Another reason is, that some of the fixed Units (especially the MRLS/Stahlhagel) produce graphic problems. The MRLS for exsample, produces pixels in regulary distances when it drives over the map. It so you can follow them like a tank track.

That are the reasons why I am still playing without Hires.

rerd
              "Jeder Krieger trägt das Bild des bevorstehenden Sieges in seinem Herzen.
              Wenn dieses Bild zerbricht und von der Vision der Niederlage ersetzt wird, ist er geschlagen."

Kommentar

Danke mit der neuen auflösung ist es viel besser

Kommentar

I play in this resolution because I can play the two final missions with my favorite self-made savegames.
                  I really wish I could fix that savegame bug

Another reason is, that some of the fixed Units (especially the MRLS/Stahlhagel) produce graphic problems. The MRLS for exsample, produces pixels in regulary distances when it drives over the map. It so you can follow them like a tank track.
                  Even the original unit does that. It does it a bit less, but it still does it. I am looking for the data that sets the refreshed area for the unit, so I can fix it.

Kommentar

Hi, Nyerguds, I hopes you do not feel your German in our forum, Nevertheless, probably on if so feels well

With the patch is really first-class an amount of work was certain
                    MfG
                    Kane

"Wer grundlegende Freiheiten aufgibt, um vorübergehend ein wenig Sicherheit zu gewinnen, verdient weder Freiheit noch Sicherheit." -Benjamin Franklin

"Es wäre ein schwerer Fehler, mich für tot zu halten!" -Kane

Kommentar

Oh, I can understand German pretty well... it's really similar to Dutch, after all.

small update: I fixed the Rocket Launcher bug. If you re-download the fix pack you will have a version where the graphics don't 'bleed'. I hope this will satisfy Rerd

I also replaced the rather ridiculous looking original ion cannon icon (which shoots from a totally wrong part of the satellite, AND even to the wrong side) by a german-translated version of the one I made for this pack.
                      Zuletzt geändert von Nyerguds; 17.08.2008, 16:32.

Kommentar

gibt es das auch für alarmstufe rot?

Kommentar

My friend Hyper is working on that, but RA is harder... the game doesn't automatically change the play field when the game resolution is changed. So then you can have 1024x768 resolution, but the game will just play in a 640x400 box in the top left corner

(C&C95 has more dynamic resolution changes because it is made on a newer version of Westwood's Windows-based graphical engine: it is a remake of the old DOS C&C, on the graphical engine which they first made for Red Alert 1 in 1996. DOS C&C was released in 1995, but C&C95 was released in 1997)
                          Zuletzt geändert von Nyerguds; 07.01.2009, 08:40.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                          X